fredag 14 september 2012

Portia de Rossi's unbearable lightness part II


If I had known what popularity my Portia de Rossi post would lead to! None of my other posts are even close to that when it comes to visits. I want to follow up that post with another picture of her recovery. I google her a lot (as well as read her book) and the fact that she has done so well boosts my self esteem every time!

First off I want to give some cred to her wonderful and inspiring book Unbearable Lightness. I have read it several times and her life-long battle with anorexia is grabbing my heart each time! Here are, yet again, some pictures of her during her most severe descents into anorexia and also what she looks like today, as of year 2013: I mean how GORGEOUS she is at a healthy weight!




Today! :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar