lördag 8 september 2012

Beating the eating disorder!

Many times during my journey through bulimia and anorexia I have doubted myself and my strength. I start thinking that I will never be free from the disorder and that I will never be a healthy happy person again - just able to enjoy life. But these are very dangerous thoughts and most importantly: they are not TRUE! There is recovery from eating disorders and many very ill individuals
When in doubt I usually try to inspire myself by reading or looking into some "celebrity recoveries" and I try to think If they can do it so can I!

When the Crown princess of Sweden (soon to become queen) was in high school she was under a huge pressure from the media and from the fame along with school grades eand everything else a teenager is expected to accomplish. She quickly lost weight and it was confirmed that she suffered from anorexia nervosa. But she fought her way back, today she is married to her husband (and prince) Daniel, has a gorgeus daughter and she is rocking a beautiful body! Go Vic! :-)

Before:                                                                    
Click to view full size image



Today!

2 kommentarer:

  1. You WILL recover from your ED. it IS possible!!! Its hard, but it is possible!! :)

    I live in Sweden, so i know about crown princess Victoria... i think she looks great now!! She looks so happy, and i think its amazing that she has recovered and is living her life again!!

    Good luck in reocvery!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Isn't she beautiful! :-) thank you for our uplifting words - it means a lot! We can beat ED! :-)

    SvaraRadera