lördag 22 september 2012

Beautiful, Brave, Bodylicious!






 
This picture keeps coming back to me, so I thought I'd share it with you all! Lizzie Miller is the model who created a media-storm in 2009 by showing of her real, beautiful body, free from airbrush tanning, retouching and computermade modifications.

Showing of her body and especially her tummy is brave and inspiring for all us out there who only get bombarded with size zeros an Kate Mosses. It is a lesson in learning to love youself!
Or in her own words;  "I learned to love my body for how it is, every curve of it. I used to be so self-conscious in a bikini because my stomach wasn't perfectly defined. But everyone has different body shapes! And it's not all about the physical! If you walk on the beach in your bikini with confidence and you feel sexy, people will see you that way too."

Way to go Lizzie!
0814-lizzie-miller_vg.jpg

http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/2009/08/on-the-cl-the-picture-you-cant.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar