söndag 6 januari 2013


Happy 2013!
It is a new year and a new opportunity to live a good life, full of all the energy a great life should be full of! The last decade I have spend starving myself and trying to lose more weight each year. This years resolution is to be a happier and healthier version of myself :-) The last year I have gained 40 lbs...which is like 17 kgs... and it is probably the best thing I have done so far

A couple of posts ago I showed a picture of Lizzie Miller's tummy as she posed for Glamour Magazine, a picture that rocked the fashion-world by being completely...normal! :-) And we loved it!
My tummy has always been my 'issue' and I have had many battles with it for the past 10 years, about it being too big, too pale, too doughy and I have been hurting it by not putting the food and nutrition it needs into it as well as I have been abusing laxatives. But today my tummy and I have a better relationship, so this post is a celebration to MY TUMMY:



I officially LOVE YOU! xoxo Helle

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar